New features in version 5.5.0
1. The receiver now allows to upload conguration scripts via the Lite-WUI.
2. Galileo OSNMA support has been added.
3. NavIC L5 ephemeris data can now be decoded.
4. BeiDou B2a ephemeris data can now be decoded.
5. An IOD holdoff can now be dened for RTCMv2 corrections.
6. Native on-board logging of RINEX 4.00 has been added.
Improvements in version 5.5.0
1. BeiDou Phase III signals (B1C, B2a and B2b) are now encoded in RTCM3 MSM.
2. The receiver has been made robust against possible crashes induced when scanning Wi-Fi
networks with non printable SSID names.
3. It is now possible to congure the PPS pulses to be generated every 4 seconds.
4. The receiver now supports tracking of QZSS-L5S and outputs the raw L5S navigation
message in the QZSRawL5S SBF block.
5. E6B tracking is automatically selected upon detection of encrypted E6C.
6. Login with Ed25519 SSH keys is now supported.
7. It is now possible to congure the PPS pulses to be generated every 30 seconds or every
8. An issue related to an invalid UTC time eld at startup of the receiver in the NMEA interface
has been resolved.
9. Decoding of Galileo ephemerides at cold startup has been improved.
10. When logging to the internal disk, the ".A" sux that is added to indicate les currently
being written to was not always removed after closing the le. This has been xed.
11. TLS 1.3 is now supported.
12. Support for RINEX v3.05 logging has been added.
13. Decoding of Galileo I/NAV ephemerides in dicult environment has been improved.
14. The spoong detector has been improved and identies more types of spoofers.
15. Handling of antenna phase center offset has been improved.
16. The receiver can now also encode observables from the BeiDou B2b signal in BINEX.
17. When logging RINEX les, RINEX version 3.04 is now the default (instead of version 2.11).
18. The GPSCNav SBF block has been added, containing CNAV data from GPS L2C and L5.
19. A new command setIpKeepAlive has been added to allow the customer to enable and
congure TCP/IP keepalive functionality on the IP and IPS ports.
20. The receiver now has full support of the QZSS J04.
21. Some rare issues with the tracking of the QZSS L6 signals have been xed.
22. The ability to recover to normal operation after a spoong attack has been improved.
23. In a signal simulation scenario using only L1 and L2P GPS and GLONASS legacy signals,
time must start after Dec 31, 2019 (instead of Dec 31, 2015 in previous releases).
24. Tailored the PPP lter response at higher measurement update rates.
25. Support for the future QZSS L1 C/B signal has been added as a beta-feature. If QZSS L1
C/B is enabled with the setSignalTracking user command, and if it transmitted by at least
one QZSS satellite, the corresponding measurements are available in SBF and in RINEX
26. NavIC ephemeris (RTCM3 message type 1041) can now be encoded.
27. NavIC ephemeris (RTCM3 message type 1041) can now be decoded.
28. Support of the BINEX 0x01-07 record (decoded NavIC ephemeris) has been added.
29. The GPS Almanac handling has been improved.